Our boats (Marina Srikandi 01 and 02) as the pioneer have been in operation since December 2010 with spacious and cozy interior, still have a very good condition. Marina Srikandi 08 operated since December 2012 as the first biggest and luxury fast boat in Bali at that time completed with Air conditioner, LCD TV and music.The newest boat is Marina Srikandi 11 which start to operate on September 2013, until now still become the biggest and the luxurious fast boat in Bali. With two decks and completed with Air conditioner, LCD TV, music, comfortable spacious seats, elegance interior and specially VVIP room in the captain area.
We guarantee passenger’s safety by these boat’sequipmentand general facilities:
- Life rafts in every boat which each have the more capacity rather than the passenger, with hydrostatic release and manual release. The life raft automatically inflates if the boat sinks, but also able to be operated manually.
- New high technology GPS system.
- EPIRB: Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon. When immersed in water, the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite to the authorities, informing name of vessel and precise location. The EPIRB will continue sending the signal for up to three days.
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew.
- Full set of distress flares in accordance with regulations.
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio.
- Life rings.
- 03 to 04 Emergency Exit doors. At left and right of the boat and the back door.
- Fire extinguishers
- Automatic flushing toilet.
- Spacious sun-deck on the roof.
- First aid kit