Our oldest boats (Marina Srikandi 1 and 2) have been in operation since December 2010,provide spacious and comfortable interiors and are still in great condition thanks to our professional maintenance teams. Marina Srikandi 8 began service in December 2012 and at the time was largest and most luxurious fast boat in Bali complete with air conditioning, LCD TV and stereo system. MS8’s title was only taken by our newest boat, Marina Srikandi 11, which arrived in September 2013. Marina Srikandi 11 remains the premier fast boat operating in Bali with two decks, air conditioning, LCD TV, stereo system, spacious seating, elegantly designed interior and a VIP room on the bridge.
Then made in our own shipyard, Marina Srikandi 12, Marina Srikandi 16, Marina Srikandi 17 and the latest Marina Srikandi 18 which is specially designed for disabilities.
Since our passengers’ wellbeing is our highest priority, each of our boats is outfitted with the following safety equipment:
- Life rafts whose capacity is greater than the number of passengers on boards and which can deployed via hydrostatic (on contact with water) or manual release.
- State-of –the-art GPS system.
- EPIRB: Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon. Upon contact with water the EPIRB automatically sends an SOS signal via satellite, informing authorities of the vessel’s name and precise location. EPIRB continue to signal for up to three days
- SOLAS standard life jackets for all passengers and crew.
- Full set of distress flares.
- Marine VHF ship-to-shore radio.
- Life rings.
- 3 to 5 Emergency Exit doors. At left and right of the boat and the back door.
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kit